The Mortgage Master Program is
designed specifically for successful career entry. It is an in-depth study of loan program guidelines, the mortgage loan process and ethical and licensing standards for mortgage originators. This course is a MUST for every new originator, and when taken as a prerequisite to the 20 hour SAFE course, provides a solid base of knowledge to enhance the understanding of the Federal material.
- The mortgage industry and role of mortgage originator.
- The requirements for licensure as a mortgage originator.
- The components and calculations of a mortgage payment.
- The flow of a loan file from prequalification through post-closing.
- Calculations and guidelines for borrower pre-qualification.
- Mechanics and underwriting guidelines for conventional loans.
- Mechanics and underwriting guidelines for FHA government loans.
- Mechanics and underwriting guidelines for VA guaranteed loans.
- Overview of other common loan programs.
- Federal lending laws as they pertain to mortgage financing.
- Analyzing and interpreting a tri-merge credit report.
- Mathematical calculations related to mortgage financing.
- Completing a Uniform Residential Loan Application.
- Loan file documentation requirements.
- Understanding the needs of a specific borrower; recommending the appropriate loan program.
- Calculating borrower closing costs; regulated disclosures.
- Reviewing appraisal reports; and Completing the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure.
The program provides you
with a working knowledge of:
The course is divided into 23 Modules and is approximately 40 hours of content.
This purchase shall be deemed effective on the date that the user login is created and shall continue for (60) days. A course extension can be purchased for $109 for an additional (30) days.
NOTICE: If you are a referring lender sending applicants to NewLoanOfficerU for training, we will not work to place individuals after course completion. Simply let us know who you send our way on the page HERE.
If your company has a specific growth initiative, New Loan Officer U offered by Summit Mortgage Training is there for you.
Learn how we can help do the heavy-lifting with your new hires.
Complete the form below for more information and to speak with a representative to answer your questions.